We just made a FANTASTIC and flavorful Keto Meatza Pizza recipe! I would say it’s carnivore-ish only because of the cheese. Some people who practice carnivore will have hard cheeses.
Here’s the best part, you can choose your own toppings! You can also choose your own sauces as well. You could have a Alfredo cheese sauce as the base or you can even use a basil pesto sauce as the base too! Both are amazing! We use Keto Alfredo sauce to make a Keto Chicken Alfredo pasta but we save some of the sauce for pizza!
You can choose whether or not this is a thin crust meat pizza or a thick crust meat pizza! Whatever you decide, this recipe is definitely keto friendly and certainly low carb!
I keep fresh basil in my garden for all of my pizza recipes. We love to make the Keto fat head dough pizza recipe too but we add fresh rosemary in that recipe.
OH! This shows you exactly how much we appreciate a good keto pizza recipe! Just look at this Deep Dish Cheese Stuffed Crust Keto Pizza Recipe! When we make pizza, we mean business! We love the Fathead Pizza Crust recipe and make it often.
The hardest part about making a pizza that’s low carb is finding the sauce that doesn’t include a bunch of sugar or even worse, high fructose corn syrup. This is why I always seem to buy the Rao’s brand. I used to have to order it online but I am finding more and more of the local stores are carrying it.
Meatza Pizza (Carnivore Meat Pizza crust)
Makes 12 square slices
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground pork (Italian blend)
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1 tbs Italian seasoning blend
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese (3/4 Colby Jack 3/4 Monterey Jack)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 3/4 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 15 slices pepperoni
- 1/2 cup Rao’s Marinara sauce
- 5 leaves of fresh basil
- Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Get the full instructions and printable recipe card below!
Serve warm and enjoy!
Here are a few photos we took while making this delightful Meatza Pizza (Carnivore Pizza crust)!!
Be sure you use parchment paper to make it super easy to remove the crust and drain the oil!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9 x 13 casserole dish with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine the ground beef, ground pork, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning blend, garlic powder, onion powder, xanthan gum, shredded cheese, and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Use your hands to mix all the ingredients together until it’s all fully combined.
- Spread the meat mixture evenly in the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until the meat is fully cooked.
- Remove the casserole dish from the oven. Drain the oil.
- Top the meat pizza with marinara sauce, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, pepperoni and then mozzarella cheese as the final top layer.
- Bake for another 5 minutes or until the cheese is fully melted.
- Remove from the oven and top with fresh basil.
- Serve warm and enjoy!