I’ve been making this Keto Yogurt Bark Recipe for years! It’s so easy and the perfect treat to keep in the freezer when you want a little something sweet and cold. It’s the perfect summer treat especially after coming home from the lake or the pool.
The Best Keto Yogurts To Buy?
Two Good Greek Yogurt cups have about 80% less sugar than most other store-bought yogurts and they really taste good! Two Good Greek Yogurt is made with a slow straining process that removes sugar from the milk for an end result of only 2g of total sugar in each 5.3oz cup and just 3g of carbs. This one is our favorite!
Fage Total 5% Plain Greek Yogurt because it has 6g of sugar per serving (much lower than most yogurts on the market). It also has 10g of fat and a good amount of protein at 18g!
Chobani makes an unflavored Greek Yogurt is another great option!
Cabot also makes a plain unsweetened Greek Yogurt has 10% fat.
YQ by Yoplait Yogurt company is only 1g of Sugar and 2g of Carbs!
Dannon Oikos Triple Zero Greek yogurt is another good option because it’s also loaded with protein.
Keto Dairy Free Yogurt Options
Silk makes a unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk Yogurt that has about 4 net carbs per serving.
You can flavor any of these yogurts with keto friendly sweeteners of your choice and you can add cinnamon or vanilla too! It’s a great way to make it as sweet as you want. We sweetened our keto yogurt before making this keto yogurt bark recipe. It’s fantastic!
Keto Yogurt Bark Recipe Ingredients
1 cup of your favorite keto yogurt
3 to 5 drops of liquid stevia (or 1 tbs of your favorite keto powdered sweetener) sweeten it to your liking
1/2 cup diced berries (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries etc…)
1 tsp vanilla extract
Optional: 1/4 tsp cinnamon
Keto Yogurt Bark Recipe Instructions
get the full recipe instructions in the printable recipe card below.
Keto Yogurt Bark Recipe
- 1 cup of your favorite keto yogurt
- 3 to 5 drops of liquid stevia or 1 tbs of your favorite keto powdered sweetener sweeten it to your liking
- 1/2 cup diced berries strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries etc...
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Optional: 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Mix the keto yogurt with the sweetener, vanilla extract and cinnamon (if using).
- Lay out a piece of parchment paper on a cookie sheet or large plate.
- Spread the sweetened keto yogurt over the parchment paper.
- Dice the berries into small bite size pieces.
- Sprinkle the berries over the keto yogurt.
- Freeze for a minimum of 3 hours or overnight.
- Break the yogurt bark into bite size pieces.
If you liked this recipe, you should check out this Low Carb Unicorn Yogurt Bark Recipe too!! It’s made almost the same and the kids love this one too!!