Miss bread on the keto/low carb diet? Not anymore! This savory low carb herb bread recipe is everything you are looking for! Enjoy a fluffy, savory bread that’s the perfect bread alternative for sandwiches, Thanksgiving stuffing, and more.
If you are looking for a low carb bread alternative that has the texture of “real bread” (aka…non-keto friendly bread), this low carb bread is what you are looking for. The savory herb flavors packed in this bread alternative are so good.
I’ve used this low carb savory bread recipe for sandwiches, keto-friendly stuffing, and even croutons for a salad. It was a hit for my family and I know your family will love it too. If you haven’t tried this low carb recipe, you totally should!
This recipe pairs nicely with this Keto Pickle Juice Brine Turkey Recipe and the Keto Turkey Gravy recipe for Thanksgiving. I can already imagine leftover turkey on a few slices of savory low carb bread!
Savory Herb Low Carb Bread Recipe Ingredients
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup Kerrygold butter
- 8-ounce cream cheese
- 8 whole eggs (set out at room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon rosemary seasoning
- 1 teaspoon sage seasoning
- 2 tablespoons parsley seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
Savory Herb Low Carb Bread Recipe Instructions
The full instructions are listed in the printable recipe card below.
I sliced each loaf thin at about 12 slices each.
Savory Herb Low Carb Bread Recipe Nutrition
Calories 326, Total C 7.6g, Fiber 1.7g, Net C 5.9g, Sugars 2.2g, Fat 21.8g, Protein 9.3g
New to Keto? Check out the Keto Starter Guide!
The Keto Starter Guide is an amazing resource as you get started on your keto/low carb journey. This guide has everything you need to get started in 9 simple video lessons and also includes workbooks with step by step instructions for beginners.
- What’s a macro and why do I count them?
- How do I find the best recipes?
- What is ketosis and how do I get my body there?
- What fruits are allowed on a ketogenic diet?
- Will I get “Keto Flu” and what do I do about it?
Here are a few photos we took while making this amazing recipe.
Don’t forget to pin this for later!
Here’s a printable version of this savory herb bread recipe:
Savory Low Carb Herb Bread Recipe
- In a medium-size bowl, cream together the 1/2 cup of butter and 8 ounce of cream cheese until it’s a smooth consistency.
- Add the 1 tsp Rosemary, 1 tsp sage, and 2 tbs parsley seasonings to the mixture and whip it until it’s fully combined.
- Add the eggs and continue mixing the batter until it’s smooth.
- Finally, add the flours, and the baking powder. The batter will be a bit thick.
- Grease 3 mini loaf pans. Fill each pan about 1/2 way with this savory batter. You can use the bigger loaf pans if you want but they will take longer to bake in the oven.
- Bake it at 350 degrees for about 35 minutes. (the large loaf pans take about 50-55 minutes) The bread should be golden brown on top and pass the toothpick test (stick a toothpick in the center of the dough and it should come out clean).
More Keto/Low Carb Bread Recipes to Try
Keto Wonder Bread Chaffle Recipe