OMG! This Low Carb Meat Lovers Pizza Casserole is SO GOOD! This one dish pizza recipe will not disappoint with Canadian ham, zesty Italian sausage, and pepperoni…your taste buds are going to thank you later!
Low Carb Meat Lovers Pizza Casserole Ingredients
- 4 cups of cauliflower florets
- salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 cup Rao’s marinara sauce
- 1 egg
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 pound ground sausage
- 4 sliced Canadian bacon, precooked
- 1/2 cup pepperoni slices
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon rosemary seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Optional Toppings: extra cheese, black olives, green olives, sausage, onions, bacon bits, etc…
Low Carb Meat Lovers Pizza Casserole Instructions
The full instructions are listed in the printable recipe card below.
Low Carb Meat Lovers Pizza Casserole Nutrition
Calories 248, Total C 5g, Fiber 1.6g, Net C 3.4g, Sugars 2.2g, Fat 18.5g, Protein 16g
Here is a video we made to show you how to make this pizza casserole recipe.
New to Keto? Check out the Keto Starter Guide!
The Keto Starter Guide is an amazing resource as you get started on your keto/low carb journey. This guide has everything you need to get started in 9 simple video lessons and also includes workbooks with step by step instructions for beginners.
- What’s a macro and why do I count them?
- How do I find the best recipes?
- What is ketosis and how do I get my body there?
- What fruits are allowed on a ketogenic diet?
- Will I get “Keto Flu” and what do I do about it?
Here are a few photos we took while making this amazing recipe.
Don’t forget to pin this for later!
Here’s a printable version of this meat lovers casserole recipe:
- Extra cheese, black olives, green olives, sausage, onions, bacon bits etc…
- Fry the sausage in a medium-size frying pan until browned. Set aside.
- Dice the Canadian bacon and set aside.
- Cut up the cauliflower into small pieces. You can do this in a food processor or by hand. Costco also sells a package that’s already pre-cut and ready to go.
- Place the cauliflower in a deep casserole dish and sprinkle with olive oil and all the seasonings.
- Bake the cauliflower at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes or until it’s tender. The bigger the pieces the longer it will take to cook.
- Add one whipped egg to 1 1/2 cup of Rao’s Marinara sauce. This will create an extra thick sauce to help the casserole stick together when it bakes.
- Pour the prepared sauce over the cooked cauliflower while it’s still warm.
- Add the cheese and top the pizza casserole.
- Sprinkle the cooked sausage, Canadian bacon, and pepperoni over the top of the sauce.
- Bake for another 10 to 15 minutes or until all the cheese has melted and browned slightly.
- Serve warm.
More Keto Casserole Recipes to Try