I just perfected a Keto chocolate Waffle Cake Recipe!! It’s not exactly a chaffle because it doesn’t have cheese but it’s absolutely lovely!! It’s easy to make and it’s a small individual size!
Be sure to join our brand new Keto Chaffle Recipe Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Chaffles/
We’ve also made our famous full-size red velvet cake in this post: How to Make a Sugar Free Red Velvet Cake (that recipe is famous!)
I have a huge love for anything chocolate flavored. You can add extra sugar free chocolate chips and make this a double chocolate Keto Chocolate Waffle Cake too! That would be chocolate heaven! Here’s a recipe to make your own Homemade Sugar Free Chocolate Chips too!
This recipe is perfect for someone doing the keto diet because it’s a super small, low carb, an individual cake that tastes amazing!!! We added a cream cheese frosting on this recipe but you can also use a buttercream frosting too. Either one would taste amazing.
Keto Chocolate Waffle Cake Recipe Ingredients
2 Tbs Cocoa
2 Tbs Monkfruit Confectioner’s
1/4 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Tbs heavy whipping cream
2 Tbs Monkfruit Confectioners
2 Tbs Cream Cheese, softened and room temp
1/4 tsp clear vanilla
Keto Chocolate Waffle Cake Recipe Instructions
In a small bowl, whip up the egg.
Add the remaining ingredients and mix well until the batter is smooth and creamy.
Pour half the batter in a mini waffle maker and cook it for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes until it’s fully cooked.
In a separate small bowl, add the sweetener, cream cheese, and vanilla. Mix the frosting until everything is well incorporated.
Spread the frosting on the waffle cake after it has completely cooled down to room temperature.
Or you can pipe the frosting too! I added a bit of cocoa powder to half the frosting and used a split piping bag like this one on Amazon for my fancy chocolate cake!
Keto Chocolate Waffle Cake Nutrition Label
(These values are for the waffle cake only not the frosting)
- 2 Tbs Cocoa
- 2 Tbs Monkfruit Confectioner's
- 1 egg
- 1/4 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tbs heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbs Monkfruit Confectioners
- 2 Tbs Cream Cheese softened and room temp
- 1/4 tsp clear vanilla
- In a small bowl, whip up the egg.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well until the batter is smooth and creamy.
- Pour half the batter in a mini waffle maker and cook it for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes until it's fully cooked.
- In a separate small bowl, add the sweetener, cream cheese, and vanilla. Mix the frosting until everything is well incorporated.
- Spread the frosting on the waffle cake after it has completely cooled down to room temperature.