We just made a fantastic Keto Chocolate Chip Bread recipe!!
This recipe makes the most moist and flavorful sweet bread that tastes like a real dessert! The secret ingredient that gives this recipe the “wow” factor is the Mapleine extract! I use this extract all time. I often mix it with any keto granular sweetener to make my own keto brown sugar too! It packs a powerful flavor and worth every penny! In fact, this is not the first time I’ve talked about this extract. We also use it in our homemade Easy Keto Syrup recipe too.
Let’s talk about the sweetener I choose for this recipe. We used Allulose. Allulose is wonderful for baking keto treats. It acts just like real sugar in baking but is not as sweet. It caramelizes just like real sugar too. If you haven’t tried Allulose yet, I encourage you to give it a try. No aftertaste and no cooling affect either.
Keto Chocolate Chip Bread recipe Ingredients
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tbs nut butter (almond, peanut, cashew, etc… your choice)
- 1/3 cup allulose, powdered
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Mapleine extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup sugar free chocolate chips (we love this brand)
Keto Chocolate Chip Bread recipe Instructions
Get the full recipe instructions below in the printable recipe card at the very bottom of this post.
This will make one large loaf or 2 mini loaves of chocolate chip bread but you can also use a muffin tin if you would like too.
Keto Chocolate Chip Bread recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- With a hand mixer cream together butter and sweetener.
- Add the eggs and continue mixing.
- Add the vanilla, nut butter, mapalene, cinnamon, salt, almond flour, and baking powder.
- Mix until fully combined.
- Mix in the sugar free chocolate chips. Reverse 2 tbs of sugar free chocolate chips for the top of the bread.
- Sprinkle the remaining chips on top of the chocolate chip bread.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until it’s golden brown on top and the center is fully done when you do the toothpick test.