Guess what?!! Gloria S, a member of our Low Carb Inspirations Facebook group, shared her Carnivore Chaffle recipe! She turned this into a carnivore pizza! She enjoyed it so much that she just had to share it with all the members! She also mentions that she does not like pork rinds at all. She doesn’t even like the smell of pork rinds but she was determined to make a carnivore pizza!
If you are not part of our community, feel free to join us! We are always creating fun and new ways to enjoy or low carb and keto lifestyles!
She explains how to make this Carnivore Chaffle recipe in the oven as an individual pizza but you can also make this chaffle in a mini dash waffle maker too! Just be sure to cook it for at least 4 minutes to form a crust so you don’t have a gooey, sticky mess.
Carnivore Chaffle Recipe
- 1/4 cup pork panko crushed pork rinds
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tsp GrillMates Roasted Garlic & Herb seasoning
- 1 egg beaten
- Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and mix until fully combined.
- Using a small baking sheet, layer it with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Pat the mixture into a small circle with wet hands or use a silicone spatula to shape the pizza crust.
- Oven baking time: Bake at 350￼ degrees in oven for 10 minutes on each side.
- Mini Dash Waffle maker: Divide the batter into 2 and cook each portion for a minimum of 4 minutes until it forms a crust (longer if you are using a large waffle iron)
- Air fryer baking time: Bake at 300 degrees for 8 minutes on each side.
- Remove the carnivore pizza crust and put keto friendly sauce of choice on with any toppings you choose. She used cooked Italian sausage and black olives
- Top with 1/3 c mozzarella cheese.
- Put back in the oven, air fryer or microwave just long enough to melt the cheese until it's golden brown. The oven or air fryer might take 3 to 4 minutes and the microwave may only take 1 minute.
This can be consumed with a small salad as a side! It's very filling and tastes amazing!!!