Ever wished you could have Mexican food made easy in just a few minutes? Well, now you can! The air fryer tortilla wrap is a clever way to make a stuffed pizza with low-carb tortillas in no time flat. All the goodness of your favorite low carb and keto friendly pizza pie without all that pesky gluten or carbs – it’s like magic (or science).
You can use our Keto homemade tortillas recipe which are completely keto friendly.
Or you can use the store-bought low carb tortillas if you are not so strict with your low carb ingredients.
Here’s how to make the Air Fryer Tortilla Wrap:
- Lay out a tortilla and use a kitchen shears to cut half way up the low carb tortilla.
- Spread a thin layer of low carb marinara sauce over the tortilla as show in the video.
- Add a thin layer of shredded cheese or cheese slices next.
- Top with pepperoni
- Fold as seen in the video below!
- Optional: Add some cheese to the outside of the hack if you like a crispy crust! (YUM!)
Serve with a side salad and voila! Dinner or lunch is served!
There are two different ways we make this tortilla wrap:
Video #1 shows you how everyone makes the keto tortilla wrap when it went viral.
Video #2 shows you a simple way to fold it if you ingredients are super thick and hard to stay in the wrap! This is my favorite way to fold the tortilla with loaded ingredients.