We just made Easy Barbacoa Tacos today and they were absolutely delightful! Making a roast doesn’t have to be hard but you do need to know a few things to do to get the most perfect and tender roast ever! It’s fairly simple once you do a couple short steps.
Easy Barbacoa Tacos Ingredients
Premade Keto Shredded beef recipe ( use about 2 to 3 oz of meat per taco)
Premade Simple Low Carb Tortilla Recipe (makes 5 tortillas)
1/3 cup sour cream
2 tbs jalapeno juice. (extra juice you find in the bottle of pickled jalapenos)
Queso Fresco cheese, crumbled
Easy Barbacoa Tacos Instructions
- Warm the precooked barbacoa beef.
- In a small bowl, combine the jalapeno juice and the sour cream. Mix it until it’s smooth. Set aside.
- Place a keto tortilla on a plate.
- Place about 2 to 3 oz of barbacoa on the warm tortilla.
- Drizzle the sour cream mixture over the warm beef.
- Drizzle about 1 teaspoon of Sriracha sauce over the beef.
- Sprinkle the tacos with cilantro and chopped onion.
- Serve warm.
Did you know that Queso fresco (which refers to “fresh cheese”) is a Mexican cheese, traditionally made from raw cow milk or a combination of cow and goat milk. It crumbles nicely straight from the package.
What do you serve this barbacoa taco recipe with?
I love to serve it with our Homemade Keto Potato salad (which really doesn’t use potatoes at all!)