3) Place shredded jicama in large colander, sprinkle
with 1-2 tsp of salt. Mix well and allow to drain.
4) Squeeze out as much liquid as possible (very important step)
5) Microwave for 5-8 minutes
6) Mix all ingredients together
7) Sprinkle a little cheese on waffle iron before
adding 3 T of mixture, sprinkle a little more cheese
on top of mixture
Top with a sunny side up egg! We precook the jicama in the microwave to get is soft. You can find jicama at your local grocery store or even at Walmart!If you haven't experienced jicama in your dining repertoire, you have everything to gain — and if you're hoping to shed some excess pounds, this might be your new favorite.