Servings: 12 bars
- 4 tbs Butter unsalted
- 1 c. Organic Peanut Butter creamy
- 1 tbs Swerve confectioners (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp maple extract
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1 c. Unsweetened coconut shredded
- Optional Chocolate Drizzle-
- Place 1/4 c. 42g Lily’s Chocolate Chips in microwave safe bowl.
- Add 1 tbs organic coconut oil.
- Microwave in 15 second increments stirring between until melted.
- Drizzle over each bar refrigerate until hardened.
Melt butter in microwave safe bowl.
Stir in peanut butter, mix well.
Add Swerve, maple, vanilla and salt. Mix until incorporated.
Mix in shredded coconut.
Scoop into brownie squares pan or silicone mold (I used hearts).
Freeze 30 minutes or leave in fridge 1+ hrs.
Pop out into bag or container. Store in fridge or freezer.
These can also be made with almond butter, but the nutrition will have to be re-calculated.
Nutrition per serving (1 bar or 2 hearts) PLAIN-
Calories 212, Total C 6g, Fiber 3g, SA 2g, Net C 1g, Fat 19g, Protein 6g
Nutrition per serving (1 bar or 2 hearts) with melted chocolate-
Calories 235, Total C 8g, Fiber 4g, SA 2g, Net C 2g, Fat 21g, Protein 6g
*Sugar Alcohols are not accounted for in the nutrition panel*
Serving: 1bar | Calories: 235kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 21g | Fiber: 4g