Mix everything together and cook in a mini waffle iron for 4 mins. Repeat for each layer. I chose to make 3.
Whipped Cream Frosting Instructions
1) Place your beaters and your mixing bowl in the freezer for about 15 minutes to allow them to cool.
2) In a microwave-safe bowl, sprinkle the gelatin over the cold water. Stir, and allow to "bloom". This takes about 5 minutes.
3) Microwave the gelatin mixture for 10 seconds. It will become a liquid. Stir to make sure everything is dissolved.
4) In your chilled mixing bowl, begin whipping the cream on a low speed. Add in the confectioner's sugar.
5) Move to a higher speed and watch for good peaks to begin to form.
6) Once the whipping cream is starting to peak, switch back to a lower speed and slowly drizzle the melted liquid gelatin mixture in. Once it's in, switch back to a higher speed and continue to beat until it's reached stiff peaks.
7) Place in piping bags and pipe on your cake.
I only used 1/2 of the whipped cream for this recipe.