Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 16 cupcakes
- 2 c. Blanched Almond Flour by Nature's Eats
- 2/3 c. Coconut Flour Organic by Arrowhead Mills
- 1 tbs Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Xanthan Gum by Bob's Red Mill
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/2 c. 1 stick Butter, Unsalted (softened)
- 1 c. Organic Stevia Blend by Pyure
- 4 Large Eggs room temp
- 2 large Egg Whites room temp
- 1/2 c. Heavy Whipping Cream room temp
- 1 tsp Organic Apple Cider Vinegar by Bragg
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 drops Stevita Organic Liquid Stevia optional
Start with bringing hwc, butter, eggs + egg whites to room temperature.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In medium bowl- add first 6 dry ingredients, whisk until blended/no clumps. Set aside.
In a large mixing bowl- add butter and sweetener. Beat until creamed together.
Add eggs + whites, whisk until well incorporated.
Then add HWC, ACV, vanilla and stevia. Blend well.
Add the dry mix to the wet and mix thoroughly to incorporate.
Using a spatula, scoop batter into a gallon ziplock bag (snipping a corner) or piping bag.
Pipe the batter 2/3 full into each greased muffin liner.
Tap the tray on the counter to release any trapped air bubbles.
Bake each tray for 25 minutes.
*Before adding the dry to the wet- prep muffin pan with liners and non-stick spray. The batter gets fairly thick, the longer you let it sit.
*After baked, cover with foil while cooling, to hold moisture in the cupcakes.
Nutrition per serving
Calories 201, Total C 9g, Fiber 3g, Net C 3g, SA 3g, Fat 18g, Protein 6g
*Sugar alcohol is not accounted for in nutrition panel.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 201kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 18g | Fiber: 3g